Newsvine updated.

Posted January 7, 2006 by juvenn
Categories: Technology

NewsvineJust now, I have get the beta from Newsvine, a reading and writing social networks.

A little like Digg but it is more than that. If you join Newsvine, you can then earn by reading or writing. You can write an good article, then people read it, if they find it really good they will feed your article (i.e.give you a credit and recommend to others ), then the article gernerate traffics, thus make earnings from the ad. You will earn the 90% your article, and the reader who feed it will get the other 10%. Really cool, right?
Some (esp. Dickard) have criticisms on it for something though, such as lack of organization, spell checker, and get local, etc.
But, it attrat me more by the fresh feelings, the green background, the logo of the tree, and the clear design, etc. Really cool.

Much to do.

Posted November 5, 2005 by juvenn
Categories: Uncategorized

Very glad that I could get the WordPress, I wait it for a long time.
Thanks for WordPress and Flock, for your perfect products! Really.

I have not got any time to write some posts here, it may be a pity! But when I can get some time, I will begin my work here! Thanks!

Hello world!

Posted October 28, 2005 by juvenn
Categories: Uncategorized

Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!


Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.